If you missed the other parts, see here, here, and here
Where to start with my time in "the Big Apple"??!!
I had about 2.5 days in NYC. Since I was there a little less than 10 years ago, I wanted to see some things what I hadn't see yet.
Best memories of NYC:
- Grand Central Station!!! I now feel like I can figuratively use that phrase and know what it means literally too!
- Getting last minute, same day tickets to Les Mis! I was in the 3rd row on the side. I could have reached out and touched the actors!
- Visiting the MET and tracking down another ballerina!
- Central park + eating roasted peanuts, it's just so NYC-ish?
- Meeting up with my cousin. I suggested the ladies' shoe department in Macy's. Little did I know that it was a whole floor! Oops! Shoes, Shoes, Shoes...everywhere!!! But seriously, I was SO thankful for family! We're actually second cousins so I hadn't seen her in years and I almost introduced myself to the wrong person in my frantic search through the shoe department, but as soon as we met up it was like we were BFFs ;)
- Eating at The Counter - a burger place where you create your own burger. So many options!! Thanks cuz for the fun experience :D
- Sunday morning church with Hillsong NYC! So good!!!
- Visiting the NBA store. It was All Star basketball weekend and that tiny store was crammed with about 100 6.5 ft and up guys. I've never felt so short!!!
- Visiting the Top of the Rock and seeing the amazing view of NYC (despite the cold temperatures and crazy winds!!!)
|The iconic NYC taxi!!|
|Empire State Building|
|This fun room at the Top of the Rock where the lights changed colours!|